Leonard J. Wos
TECHNICAL TRAINER/COURSE DEVELOPER
Training … Course Design … Communications
Innovative, results-oriented trainer/course developer with 20+ years’ experience in Technical Training for a variety of industries. Proficient in training delivery, curriculum development, formulating courseware and PowerPoint presentations. Combines comprehensive multi-industry experience with a solid record of creative teaching techniques. Excellent organizational and management skills complemented by in-depth technical knowledge. Extensive experience in materials management and production control prior to becoming a trainer. Domestic and Global travel without restrictions 100%.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING SKILLS
- SAP software: Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM), Production Planning (PP), Finance (FI), Control (CO), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Advanced Planning & Optimization (APO)
- SAP Workforce Performance Builder (WPB) training software: (Enable Now)
- Oracle software: Finance (FI), Control (CO), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Purchasing
- Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) training software
- Adobe Captivate
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) Programming
- Relational DataBase Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
- Mercator Skychain – Air cargo management software
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Certified in Production & Inventory Control Management (CPIM) by APICS
UNILEVER – LONDON, ENGLAND 2021 – Present
- Review CARA software training material for the upcoming rollout.
- Create exercises based on CARA transactions.
- Deliver Train-the-Trainer training to the Trainers and End Users.
- Unilever PLC is a British multinational consumer goods company.
TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS, PARSIPPANY, NJ 2020 – 2021
SAP TRAINER (CONTRACT)
- Create SAP profile training material for the manufacturing department.
- Create Enable Now recordings of SAP material management transactions.
- Deliver Train-the-Trainer training to the SMEs and SuperUsers
- Teva Pharmaceutical is a multi-national pharmaceutical company with a worldwide distribution network.
TJX, MARLBOROUGH, MA 2019
ORACLE COURSE DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
- Support participants of their Oracle EBS Implementation in Canada.
- Revising and updating PPTs and creating Captivate recordings of Oracle R12 Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets (FA), Cash Management (CM) Inventory (INV), and tax transactions.
- The TJX Companies, Inc., the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide.
BAKER HUGHES (A GE COMPANY), BILLERICA, MA 2018
TECHNICAL WRITER (CONTRACT)
- Create SAP technical documents including exercises, labs, and job aids for the Engineering department.
- Document the Engineering Change Management process including part status.
- BHGE is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oilfield services companies.
ROLLS ROYCE MARINE NORTH AMERICA, WALPOLE, MA 2018
SAP TRAINER (CONTRACT)
- Create SAP training documents including PowerPoint demonstrations, exercises, labs, and job aids.
- Conduct Instructor Lead Training (ILT) for all employee levels in the four plant locations prior to “Go Live” and provide post-Go-live support.
- RRMNA has a world-leading range of capabilities in the marine market, encompassing vessel design, the integration of complex systems and the supply and support of power and propulsion equipment.
NSK CORPORATION, ANN ARBOR, MI 2016-2017
UPK TRAINING CONSULTANT (CONTRACT)
- Support participant of their Oracle EBS Implementation.
- Revising and updating User Productivity Kit (UPK) recordings of Oracle R12 Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R) and Purchasing (P2P) transactions.
- NSK is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of rolling bearings, automotive products, precision machinery and parts, and mechatronics products.
STIHL, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 2016
SAP COURSE DEVELOPER/TRAINER (CONTRACT)
- Developed PowerPoint (PPT) and Workforce Performance Builder (WPB) courseware for SAP Sales, Customer Service, and Warehouse Management training.
- Delivered SAP SD and WM training, for both train-the-trainer and end-user audiences.
- Virginia Beach-based STIHL Inc. is the headquarters for U.S. operations. STIHL employs over 2,100 people nationwide, producing a full line of high-quality, handheld outdoor power equipment including blowers, trimmers, brushcutters, and multi-task tools, as well as the number one selling brand of chainsaws worldwide.
RODAN + FIELDS, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 2015 – 2016
SAP COURSE DEVELOPER/TRAINER (CONTRACT)
- Developed PowerPoint (PPT) and Workforce Performance Builder (WPB) courseware for SAP Sales & Distribution’s Order To Cash (OTC) training.
- Delivered SAP SD – OTC training, for both train-the-trainer and end-user audiences.
- Created and delivered training on EDI messaging for RFQs, POs, and Contracts.
- Rodan + Fields offers transformational skincare products that are clinically proven to deliver visible results. They have over 200 employees and are a major Direct Sales Marketer.
HARVARD PILGRIM HEALTHCARE, QUINCY, MA 2015
UPK COURSE DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
- Developed UPK recordings based on Oracle PeopleSoft modules: Sales, Purchasing, General Ledger (G/L), Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), Grants, Labor Distribution, Projects and Customer relationship management (CRM).
- For more than 35 years, Harvard Pilgrim has built a reputation for exceptional clinical quality, preventive care, disease management and member satisfaction and has consistently rated among the top healthcare insurance plans in the country.
UST-GLOBAL, DETROIT, MI 2014
SAP TRAINER/COURSE DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
- Trained employees on SAP modules including Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP).
- Created and delivered training on SAP modules: Finance (FI), Control (CO), Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP).
- Trained the Quality Assurance (QA) group on basic Electronic Data Interface (EDI), Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) and extended Computer Aided Test Tool (eCATT) software.
- Step IT Up America, a UST Global national program, provides a vital formula to train and employ inner-city minority women. It equips them with the technological skills to launch successful IT careers.
BJS MEMBERSHIP WAREHOUSE RETAIL STORE, WESTBOROUGH, MA 2014
SAP TRAINER (CONTRACT)
- Trained employees on SAP basic navigation.
- Trained purchasing and sales team members on SAP Purchasing, Requisitions, and Sales specific SAP transactions in the Purchasing (PUR) and Sales & Distribution (SD) modules including Electronic data Interchange (EDI).
- BJS is a leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The company currently operates over 205 Clubs in 15 states from Maine to Florida and employs more than 25,000 Team Members.
ASCENSION HEALTH, PASCO, WA 2014
KRONOS TIME & ATTENDANCE TRAINER (CONTRACT)
- Trained Kronos Time & Attendance (T&A) software to end users and managers.
- Provided primary System Matter Expert (SME) support for PeopleSoft and Kronos T&A proctored labs.
- Trained hospital personnel on Inventory Hand Held Terminals (HHT).
- Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization.
UNITED AIRLINES, CHICAGO, IL 2013 – 2014
TRAINER – AIRLINE CARGO LOGISTICS (CONTRACT)
- Responsible for systems training of audiences ranging from internal United Trainers, Freight Vendor Trainers, Managers and end-users system wide. This included an international audience at the UA hub in Heathrow, London, England.
- Provided SME post go-live support for hub personnel in London, the Middle East, and the Help Desk in Chicago.
- The implementation of United Cargo 360 (UC360) is a worldwide training initiative to over 7,000 end users. It is a Cargo and Logistics Solution using the Mercator (division of the Emirates Group, Dubai, UAE) solution: SkyChain.
ARAMARK, PHILADELPHIA, PA 2012 – 2013
CONTRACT UPK INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
- Created over 50 User Productivity Kit (UPK) eLearning recordings of Kronos timekeeping transactions.
- Created “sandbox” exercises and solutions as well as a Virtual Classroom training instructor’s guide.
- Member of the WorkForce Management (WFM) team in charge of the Organizational Change Management (OCM) rollout of the timecard initiative.
- Aramark is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, with more than 270,000 employees in 21 countries around the world.
CATERPILLAR, PEORIA, IL 2011 – 2012
CONTRACT SAP TRAINER/INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
- Train the trainers at the manufacturing facilities on the SAP Production Planning (PP), and Advanced Planning & Optimization (APO) modules.
- Created and updated SAP Manufacturing courses using the User Productivity Kit (UPK) course development tool.
- Performed post training measurement resulting in improvements of the training material by 30%.
- Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC, WOBURN, MA 2010 – 2011
ELEARNING ANALYST (CONTRACT)
- Created eLearning courses using the Datango (SAP Workforce Performance Builder [WPB] ) course development tool.
- Edited eLearning courses for SAP modules: Materials Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM), Production Planning (PP), Sales and Distribution (SD), Finance and Control (FICO).
- Worked on the project team that was translating eLearning modules into Spanish.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries.
PHILIPS, ANDOVER, MA 2009 – 2010
NORKOM TECHNOLOGIES, INC., BOSTON, MA 2008 – 2009
MASSMUTUAL INSURANCE, SPRINGFIELD, MA 2008
ELEARNING DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
PROGRESS SOFTWARE CORP., BEDFORD, MA 2005 – 2007
TECHNICAL TRAINER/ SOLUTION CONSULTANT
KRONOS INC., CHELMSFORD, MA 2004 – 2005
TECHNICAL TRAINER 3
AXIS COMPUTER SYSTEMS, INC., MARLBOROUGH, MA 2002 – 2003
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE/TRAINER
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY
B. S. Business Administration, summa cum laude
Active Toastmaster, completed two Pathways paths. Serving as dual club officer: Treasurer & Secretary